Our Safety Measures during COVID-19….
WE ARE OPEN
A message to our Dear Customers,
Updated January 7th, 2021
In light of the new confinement period imposed by the Quebec government for COVID-19, please take note that our company remains in operation. Therefore, it is still possible to come visit our showroom but by appointment only from Monday to Friday and from 8h am to 5h pm (see security measures taken below).
Videoconferencing on Zoom
Save yourself the trip! It is now possible to schedule an appointment for a Videoconference on ZOOM for a consultation with one of our experts. Highly effective while being safe for you and your family.
For the safety of our customers and team members
We have put additional preventative measures in place to ensure the well-being and safety of everyone.
Visits to our showroom are made by appointment only and only one guest or family will be received at a time. We kindly ask you to stay home if you’re showing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you’ve recently returned from travelling abroad.
- All our advisers wear a mask or a visor. A safe distance of at least two meters is always kept at all times between customers and staff.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser station is accessible at the main entrance and we have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitation including door handles and payment terminals, which are cleaned after each use;
- Several containers of hand sanitizer are available to our customers and employees;
- All quotes and invoices are sent by email in order to limit spread;
In the comfort of your home, you can:
- Browse our collections of bamboo floors, vinyl and bamboo plywood and bamboo panels on our website and be inspired;
- Talk to one of our experts and get sound advice on finding the best product for your project;
- Order samples for $19.95, including delivery which will be fully applied against your purchases;
- Ask for a price quote or place your order by phone or email;
Please keep note that the use of debit or credit card will be the preferred method of payment.
Delivery, anywhere in Canada
In order to comply with the measures issued by the Government for public health, our delivery service is made touch free (curb side), in front of your house or your garage. Make sure you have one or two people on site to move the boxes to a safe place inside your home. Please always keep a distance of at least two meters with the staff.
Pickup is still available at our warehouse located in Boisbriand. Here also will apply our touch free experience. The goods will be made available to you outside the warehouse and you will be responsible for moving the boxes inside your vehicle. Should you require any assistance from the staff with moving the boxes, wearing a mask would then become mandatory. It will always also be necessary to maintain a distance of at least two meters with the staff.
Should anything change, we will be sure to keep you in the loop. If you have any questions or need extra assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Take care of yourself.