Here you will find everything you need to know about order processing, shipping, delivery, and installation. You have a question, we have all the answers.
After your sales order has processed you will receive a sales fulfillment email. This document will include: your sales order number, order summary and delivery/pickup instructions.
- Orders that are received before 11:00am PST will ship “Next Day,” unless otherwise noted
- Orders that are received after 11:00am PST will be processed the “Next Day” and shipped the following business day
- Order cancellations must be initiated over the phone with your salesperson
- Orders cancelled after being shipped will be treated as a “return” and will be assessed a 25% non-negotiable restocking fee plus any associated freight charges
Urgent & Time Sensitive Orders
If your order is urgent or must arrive within a specific time window, Cali Bamboo can accommodate you. Please place these orders over the phone and inform the salesperson of your requirements. Shipping options will be presented to you.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order has left our facility, you will receive an email with all the appropriate package and tracking information. The delivery company contact information is provided in the tracking number email. All communication related to the delivery status and its scheduling is facilitated with the transportation company.
PLEASE NOTE: Please allow a few hours for your tracking number to register as active after you receive your order tracking email from our shipping department. Although it is not necessary to track the order, we recommend that you contact the delivery company in order to verify your product’s delivery date. The typical window for delivery during the day is an A.M. or P.M. delivery. On delivery day the delivery company will make a curbside delivery.
On Delivery Day
Bamboo Design orders are packaged and prepared carefully. All shipments are inspected to ensure proper quantities and styles are correct. The day you receive your order and before signing the delivery receipt accepting your order, please follow these guidelines:
In the rare occasion that a product is damaged in transit, follow these steps:
1. Count and verify the number of cartons.
2. Inspect the cartons carefully for any kind of rips, tears, punctures, dents, crushed corners, wetness or any other signs of possible damage.
3. If you see that the package is damaged open it immediately, inspect the condition of the product and take pictures if possible to better support your claim.
4. If the package has damage, note all shortage or damage on delivery receipt. Please be specific about the quantity of damaged or short product and its current condition.
5. If you are unable to open the cartons, but see that the cartons are not in perfect condition, then note all visible details on the delivery receipt.
6. If your merchandise is damaged, you must keep the outer carton(s) for inspection and/or carrier pick-up. We assist with replacements only with exchange on damaged items.
7. If the product is in very poor condition, you have the option of refusing it, but also make a note on delivery receipt.
if product damage or shortages have occurred, please contact us as quickly as possible by phone 514-738-6060 or 1-844-293-6060 or send us an email with pictures taken to email@example.com. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines; they can help make receiving freight a much easier experience.
Changed and cancelled orders
Orders can be changed on the day of sale, prior to 3:00 pm pacific time. After this time, there is no guarantee that an order can be changed or cancelled from shipping out of our warehouses. Orders of items kept on inventory locally that are cancelled that have not been shipped are assessed a non negotiable 10% cancellation fee. However, the cancellation of a special order already received in our warehouse will be assessed a non negotiable 25%.
Orders can also be cancelled after they have shipped. In this event, the order is subject to a non negotiable 25% cancellation fee as well as the cost to stop and return the shipment charged by the shipping company.
Return Policy/Exchange Policy
Setting up your return/exchange with Cali Bamboo is simple. Cali Bamboo offers returns/exchanges for most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Please review the following criteria prior to contacting Customer Service at 1(888) 788-2254 for your Return Authorization number (RA).
- The return/exchange must be in unopened, perfect cartons and packaging within 30 days of the delivery date.
- There is a carton and/or piece minimum for each product for a return:
– Flooring: 5 boxes
– 8ft decking: 10 boxes
– 16ft decking: 15 boxes
– Plywood: 5 pieces
- Bamboo Design does not accept returns/exchanges for all sundries which include: Flooring adhesives and moisture control products, underlayment, flooring accessories and decking fasteners.
- Special order, clearance and discontinued items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Customer must return/exchange packages using a traceable source (like FedEx or UPS, but not USPS), tracking number must be provided upon shipment.
- A 25% non-negotiable re-stocking fee is assessed for all returns and cancellation of a special order; a 10% non-negotiable re-stocking fee is assessed for all exchanges.
- The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer. All shipping charges are 100% non-refundable.
- All items must be returned with their assigned RA number included on the return shipping label or bill of lading provided by Bamboo Design. Bamboo Design will not provide refunds for products returned/exchanged by an unauthorized shipping method.
- Items that have not been provided an RA number by Bamboo Design will not be refunded/exchanged.
- Refunds are issued 3-7 business days after the product has been received by the warehouse in good resalable condition. Please package returns carefully so they arrive in safe condition.
Bamboo Flooring and Luxury Vinyl Installation Guides
Straightforward with no confusing IKEA diagrams, the official Flooring Guidelines to download that will help you install with confidence.
Install your deck like a pro! Learn important tricks of the trade from the official Cali Bamboo Decking Installation Guide.
The best decks are the ones that get tons of use! Learn how to keep your deck in tip-top shape with our care & maintenance guide- including how to deal with BBQ stains, grease, dirt, and more.